Eshop Wishlist - Category / Percentage based Sale

• Swapnil
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #64859 by Swapnil
Eshop is an awesome product and I love it :) . However I think it can have some Sale features (which is one of the most essential marketing tool) that will make this software even better.

My suggestions:
1. Ability to apply sale by percentage to the entire store - e.g. 10% off the entire store
2. Ability to apply percentage based sale to entire category (so you don't have to do this individually to every single product under one category) - e.g. 10% off category 1 and 15% off category 2
3. Ability to have country specific sale e.g 10% off for US customers for Independence Day, 10% off to Australian customers for ANZAC day etc
4. I don't use manufacturers on my website, but it might be handy feature to have sale by manufacturer as well.

I understand that there is coupon which can do this to an extent. However as of today, the shortcomings I found were in ability of choosing Category and or Country. It only offers Products to choose for coupon which makes it hard if you have lots and lots of products!!!

These are my thoughts and I would appreciate other user suggestions/comments.

Regards,

Swapnil :)
Samrajya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 10 months ago #64954 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop Wishlist - Category / Percentage based Sale
Hi Swapnil,

I have already answered you via ticket system. I will consider to focus on developing these feature in the near future.

Sincerely, Giang

• Swapnil
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #65023 by Swapnil
Hi Giang,

You sure did answer my ticket. Your support rocks!!... I had posted this before you had replied however. You may end this thread if you would like to. I can't end or delete posts in here.

Thanks,

Swapnil

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 10 months ago #65105 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop Wishlist - Category / Percentage based Sale
OK Swapnil!
Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 9 months ago #65635 by Canberra Web
Replied by Canberra Web on topic Eshop Wishlist - Category / Percentage based Sale
I just want to say that we would really like the feature to filter coupon usage by category as well. A good extension of this would be to allow different rates for different categories. eg. 20% to category 1, 10% to category 2, and so on.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #65638 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Canberra,

Thank you for suggesting that. I will consider and add this into future versions of EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong