All questions about EDocman extension

Provide private archive automatically / regular notifications to upload docs

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #166310 by Alex
Hi,
I have a community, where people need to renew their licenses once every two years. So I would like to provide an archive, where users need to upload their current license plus a copy of the logbook.

1. Every user of a certain user group shall I have an own private document archive section. I dont want to assign each user manually a private archive. That should happen automatically, when user becomes part of a certain user group. Public has no access to this private doc area, also no other users of the platform. Only the administrator (who need to check the proof) can see the docs.

2. Administrator can set a certain date as reminder. When date is due, user gets email notifications to renew (upload again) the certificate & logbook. User gets notifications every x days, until user has uploaded new docs.

Would that be possible with eDocman? I guess 2) would be an extra feature, but 1) should be possible?

Thanks!
Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Alex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #166347 by Mr. Dam
Hi Alex,
I have just answered you through email, the first point can be done with Edocman, but with second point, we will need custom modification.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam