Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

delete, recreate category with the same name = EDOCMAN_INVALID_CATEGORY

  • HIRYO
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 6 days ago #137973 by HIRYO
Hi,
sorry it's me again :)

I notice that when I delete a category, if I re-create it with the same name, I get the message
"Invalid Category or you are not allowed to view that category" (EDOCMAN_INVALID_CATEGORY)

I have tested on another site and I don't have this problem...

how can this be fixed?
Thank's for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 days ago #137981 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I have replied you through Ticket system
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam