Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
All questions about EDocman extension

installation failed

  • Duo Zhai
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #137592 by Duo Zhai
installation failed was created by Duo Zhai
Hi there,
I tried to install the package which I downloaded on my download page, but it seems I cannot install it for some reason, it said:
Warning: Install: Can't find the XML setup file
Error: Unable to find install package
do you know what's the reason for this? thank you

regards,
Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #137606 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic installation failed
Hi Duo,
You need to extract package: edocman_unzip_first.zip before installing file: com_edocman.zip
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam