All questions about EDocman extension

Several issues since upgrade to eDocman 1.5.7

• CarlUttley
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #48336 by CarlUttley
Hello, we've been using edocman for a while now and since updating to Version 1.5.7 we are experiencing a number of issues:
  1. The default category layout has changed from the regular default view (SINGLE COLUMN) for new categories to the TABLES view. Pre existing categories before the upgrade are still at the original default view (SINGLE COLUMN) and work as expected
  2. When I manually change the default view of a new category from DEFAULT (i.e. TABLES) to COLUMNS, and even though my account has full admin permissions on the category, I DO NOT see the EDIT/DELETE or UPLOAD Buttons on the Front end of the site. All pre existing categories before the upgrade DO correctly show all of the admin buttons in the front end

I have done a fresh install of eDocman 1.5.7 on a new site and everything including the default view and admin access work correctly so I'm fairly sure my issues above are due to the upgrade.

Unfortunately, the upgraded site is a secure extranet for staff at our organisation so I can't link to any publicly available pages where we are experiencing the issues above. However, I'd be happy to create an account for you so you could log in and take a look for yourself.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by CarlUttley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48345 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Several issues since upgrade to eDocman 1.5.7
Hi

Yes. Please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of the site. We will check to what's causing the issue and get it fixed.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam