All questions about EDocman extension

New Document

• Lloyd Hartzell
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45803 by Lloyd Hartzell
New Document was created by Lloyd Hartzell
Just purchased EDocmen, great extension. I have about 2000 documents that I uploaded using the bulk import. I first created folders on the web-server under EDocman. using the bulk import I imported the documents choosing each directory 1 at a time. if I want to add a new document I can browse the local drive for the new document choose a name and category and save. there is no place to choose where the new document is saved. it always saved the new document under the edocman root.

An example I have folders Agendas 2012, 2013, 2014 etc. under each year there is an agenda for each meeting. as I add new meeting agendas I want to upload them to the correct year. again it always saves them to the root. any way to choose where they will be stored other than changing the default path each time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45840 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New Document
Hi Lloyd

To be honest, I don't really understand this requirement from you. Maybe we can discuss about it directly on Skype to find a solution (I believe we might be able to use the herachical folder feature in EDocman to solve this issue but we need to discuss first).

My Skype nickname is tuanpnves if you want to contact me directly !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam