Document Upload or Document Available Notification

• mlewis71
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14466 by mlewis71
I noticed the following reply to a question:

Assign Document to Individual User
written by Administrator, January 17, 2012
@Francesco : From version 1.0.3, you can assign a Document or a Category to Individual user or several users (just enter ID of the users you want to be able to access to the category or Document into User Ids field and only the allowed users can access to that category or document) .

I use Quickbooks online and am not looking for any type integration at this time. However, I would like the ability to store paid invoices in an area for each client. This will create a type account history panel for our customers.

Currently, I am sending a paid invoice to them by email as a pdf. Is it possible to assign a category to each client and have a notification automatically go out when a document is uploaded to their category?

ML

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 1 month ago #14506 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Document Upload or Document Available Notification

Currently, I am sending a paid invoice to them by email as a pdf. Is it possible to assign a category to each client and have a notification automatically go out when a document is uploaded to their category?

=> It is not possible to do that by default. However, you can hire us to integrate this feature into the extension for you. The price for the integration is 100$ and it will take us 3 days for this integration .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam