All questions about EDocman extension

Help with Edocman - Document Titles

• CarlUttley
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12542 by CarlUttley
Help with Edocman - Document Titles was created by CarlUttley
Hi,

I am using the Edocman module to manage various documents stored in categories. The structure of my documents is as follows:
Category>Sub-Category>Document.

I have noticed a problem when navigating through the document structure from Category to Document. Please see an example below:

Step 1 - A user clicks the Categeory name they are interested and they are succesfully taken to the subcategories page.
Step 2 - The user then clicks a sub-category name and they are succesfully taken to the documents page within that sub category.
Step 3 - The user then click the title of the document they are interested in viewing and they are successfully taken to a page that displays more information about the document and also allows them to download, edit or delete the document.

This is now where the problem starts......

Step 4 - If the user then clicks the title of the document, they are taken to a blank page as opposed to downloading the document.

For Example:
Step 4 takes the user to the following URL - www.pressuresplanning.stoke.nhs.uk/index...=view_document&id=16

I believe it should be taking them to: www.pressuresplanning.stoke.nhs.uk/index...ument.download&id=16

Please see image attachment for reference.

Attachment edocman_problem.png not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam