All questions about EDocman extension

Front-end display errors - pulling Admin template

• Rick Stoffiere
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12494 by Rick Stoffiere
I have installed Edocman on a site running Joomla 1.7.3

On the front-end of the site, when browsing to the EDocman component, much of my site's display is thrown off. In particular, it appears that EDocman is pulling CSS from the admin Bluestork template.

To see this, see my site here:

thegragroup.com/clients/

Click on the menu link named E-DOCMAN, and you will see what I mean. The site is running the Yootheme Cloud template.

Any ideas?

Also, when I purchased this extension yesterday, the receipt for payment shows 'infoweblink.com'. Why is this???

Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12502 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Front-end display errors - pulling Admin template
Hi Rick

Right now, the extension use some css code from back-end template for the upload document form and that might be the problem. To solve it, please get the zip file below, unzip it, get the file and upload to components/com_edocman folder. After that, it will work as expected !

Tuan

Attachment controller-20111124.zip not found

Attachments:

• Rick Stoffiere
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12540 by Rick Stoffiere
Replied by Rick Stoffiere on topic Re: Front-end display errors - pulling Admin template
Tuan,

Thanks. That did it!!!!

Rick

More
12 years 3 months ago #12583 by arc-en-ciel
Got similar problem. I use the JPurity template, 3 columns. Patch didn't work for me. The category form doesn't adapt dynamically to the center column. Users cannot reach essential buttons to upload (change) documents. Attached a screenshot of this problem. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago #12605 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Front-end display errors - pulling Admin template
@arc-en-ciel : Can you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can do a quick check ?

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. Dam