Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

No Orders being created

• Dwayne
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #57336 by Dwayne
No Orders being created was created by Dwayne
I have just installed doc seller 3.5. However when I go through the process of creating an order, and then making payment from paypal I am not seeing any orders created in doc seller. At which point should an order be created? Is there a setting to ensure order records are created?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #57351 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No Orders being created
Hi

The order should be created and available from backend of your site right after you made payment. There are few reasons can cause the issue you are having:

1.Your site is on a local computer at the moment

3. Paypal IPN is disabled in your Paypal account ?

4. Your server or your site has Firewall software which blocks the Paypal IPN messages?

To know exactly the reasons of the error, could you please login to the Paypal account which receives payment, access to History -> IPN History to see whether there are any IPN messages? If there are, what's the status of the message?

Please let me know

Tuan

• Dwayne
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #57394 by Dwayne
Replied by Dwayne on topic No Orders being created
The IPN history seems to be good. It is
Payment Notification (IPN) details
Message ID2FE19913V9016044E
Date/time created05/02/2015 19:26 AEDT
Original/ResentOriginal
Latest delivery attempt date/time05/02/2015 19:26 AEDT
HTTP response code 200
Delivery status Sent

At what point in the process is the order record created , is it before navigating the user to the paypal site?

• Dwayne
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #57405 by Dwayne
After further investigation it looks like the order records are being created in the database, however they are not displaying on the order screen. All the orders I have process by paypal are being created in the orders table with published=0 .... the query returning the orders has the following where clause " WHERE (tbl.published=1 OR tbl.payment_method LIKE "%os_offline%")"

Am I right in thinking they stay unpublished until it receives confirmation from Paypal via IPN?

Answer to you initial questions
1.Your site is on a local computer at the moment - No (Joomla is in a subdiretory of a live site)
2. Your site is Offline - No
3. Paypal IPN is disabled in your Paypal account ? No all setup (works for another site using paypal ... same domain)
4. Your server or your site has Firewall software which blocks the Paypal IPN messages. Just did a fresh Joomla 3.x install, other than a template no other third party extensions

Have tried a few more with IPN history looking like this
Message ID08J82890FV714205K
Date/time created05/02/2015 21:49 AEDT
Original/ResentOriginal
Latest delivery attempt date/time05/02/2015 21:49 AEDT
Notification URL http://<URLREMOVED BUT HAS THE CORRECT PATH>?option=com_dms&task=payment_confirm&payment_method=os_paypal
HTTP response codeWhat's this?200
Delivery statusSent
No. of retries0
Transaction ID0DC04009XS135000Y
IPN typeTransaction made
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Dwayne.

• Dwayne
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #57472 by Dwayne
Hi Taun,

I have done some further debugging and it seem the response is reaching the server fine. The code in os_paypal.php is interpreting it as a fail.

My server is running php 5.3.22 so some php functions like eregi used in your code are DEPRECATED (although I did replace this with preg_match but still received the same result)

I have altered your code in the os_paypal.php file as it was always logging a success if any results was recieved (I have moved the log_ipn_results to be within the if statement (code change below)
Code:
$this->ipn_response = $response ; //$this->log_ipn_results(true); if (eregi("VERIFIED", $response)) //if (preg_match("/VERIFIED/i", $response)) { $this->log_ipn_results(true); return true; } else { $this->log_ipn_results(false); return false; }

I have turned on your logging and below are the errors logged in your ipn_logs.txt file (2 results received and both failed, but according to the results it was actually a success )

[02/06/2015 1:58 AM] - FAIL:
IPN POST Vars from Paypal:
handling_amount=0.00, payer_id=E3P5WN6X8WYFY, ipn_track_id=b392a3ce7673, shipping=0.00, charset=windows-1252, payment_gross=10.00, verify_sign=A21TYeNA5RHMCCU-lzERY695sthMAcMLY52fVzceHQpYCKPJ4d2c9N4H, item_name=product, test_ipn=1, txn_type=web_accept, receiver_id=RADR48ZHMHCXG, payment_fee=0.54, mc_currency=USD, transaction_subject=2, custom=2, protection_eligibility=Ineligible, payer_status=verified, first_name=Test, mc_gross=10.00, payment_date=13:28:26 Feb 05, 2015 PST, payment_status=Completed, quantity=1, business=xxxxx@adam.com.au, item_number=, last_name=Buyer, txn_id=8CH09607Y1192194G, mc_fee=0.54, resend=true, payment_type=instant, notify_version=3.8, payer_email=buyer@adam.com, receiver_email=xxxxx@adam.com.au, tax=0.00, residence_country=AU,
IPN Response from Paypal Server:
HTTP/1.0 302 Found
Server: BigIP
Connection: close
Content-Length: 0

[02/06/2015 1:58 AM] - FAIL:
IPN POST Vars from Paypal:
handling_amount=0.00, payer_id=E3P5WN6X8WYFY, ipn_track_id=5b6c88ae54662, shipping=0.00, charset=windows-1252, payment_gross=10.00, verify_sign=Ax0IH4o.xYtUEXoZSgBhoESr8XVvAcy7cTAW1eifdzqLFURRoTiaIoe8, item_name=product, test_ipn=1, txn_type=web_accept, receiver_id=RADR48ZHMHCXG, payment_fee=0.54, mc_currency=USD, transaction_subject=3, custom=3, protection_eligibility=Ineligible, payer_status=verified, first_name=Test, mc_gross=10.00, payment_date=13:48:25 Feb 05, 2015 PST, payment_status=Completed, quantity=1, business=xxxxx@adam.com.au, item_number=, last_name=Buyer, txn_id=00Y27266GU252982R, mc_fee=0.54, resend=true, payment_type=instant, notify_version=3.8, payer_email=buyer@adam.com, receiver_email=xxxxx@adam.com.au, tax=0.00, residence_country=AU,
IPN Response from Paypal Server:
HTTP/1.0 302 Found
Server: BigIP
Connection: close
Content-Length: 0
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Dwayne.