Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Unknown column 'download_code' etc

• Daniele Grassi
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3235 by Daniele Grassi
Unknown column 'download_code' etc was created by Daniele Grassi
When a user completes the order form and presses "Submit", this error is shown:

No valid database connection Unknown column 'download_code' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos15_dms_orders WHERE download_code="Zbco4znTpV"

After that, the user is redirected to Paypal correctly and can complete the payment...
I'll try to add the column to the table, but I guess it's something not normal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3236 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Unknown column 'download_code' etc
Hi

It is something not normal . If you want , send me administrator account of the site so that I can check it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• Daniele Grassi
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3237 by Daniele Grassi
Replied by Daniele Grassi on topic Re:Unknown column 'download_code' etc
Problem is here (models/checkout.php):
Code:
function processOrder(&$data) { jimport('joomla.user.helper') ; require_once JPATH_COMPONENT.DS.'helper'.DS.'os_cart.php'; global $Itemid; $cart = new DMSCart(); $ids = $cart->getItems(); $siteUrl = JURI::root(); $config = DMSHelper::getConfig(); $user = & JFactory::getUser(); jimport('joomla.user.helper'); $data['transaction_id'] = strtoupper(JUserHelper::genRandomPassword()); $licenseCode = ''; while(true) { $licenseCode = JUserHelper::genRandomPassword(10) ; $sql = 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__dms_orders WHERE download_code="'.$licenseCode.'"'; $this->_db->setQuery($sql) ; $total = $this->_db->loadResult(); if (!$total) break ; }

In my installation, the table dms_orders has a license_code column, not a download_code one.
Is this right?

More
13 years 10 months ago #3238 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Unknown column 'download_code' etc
Hi

Thanks for finding out the error . Yes , we need to modify the command from :
Code:
$sql = 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__dms_orders WHERE download_code="'.$licenseCode.'"';

To
Code:
$sql = 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__dms_orders WHERE license_code="'.$licenseCode.'"';

I updated the modification to download package . You can download it and re-install it on your site .

Sorry for the issue and thanks again !

Tuan