Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Table layout and Categories

• warrenholland
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3171 by warrenholland
Table layout and Categories was created by warrenholland
(1) What I'd really like is to enter the store with a table view like in the demo but with the categories on a top level with the documents nested below each appropriately (similar to a comments function). Clicking on a category link would show the "list layout" in the demo but with a back button at the top, clicking on a document link would show the "details" view as it does in the demo (because it has a back button), and click on the order link (which could be a button after the price) would take you to the cart.

(2) On a slightly different issue, I'd like to be able to change a few words in the output. For example, in my case the word episodes would be better than documents in some places. "Order it" link would say "Buy now." The word "credit card" would replace "authorize.net" (even though that is the gateway, most customers do not know that... they simply know their credit card information). Is it possible to get control of these labels? Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by warrenholland. Reason: Update to current issues. Others solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.