Checkbox for payments tipe choose non visible

More
2 days 11 hours ago - 2 days 11 hours ago #167675 by Ron
I have some problems with the template in the Cart Mode.
Some checkboxes for example those of the list of payment types are not displayed. So it is not possible to choose the type of payment.
Maybe it could be resolved with a padding but where? In the template of the site or in the eshop? If touch the width of the main in the site template it changes the whole site.
And which is the eshop CSS to change?
Thanks in advance

Last edit: 2 days 11 hours ago by Ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 days 10 hours ago #167679 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Checkbox for payments tipe choose non visible
Dear Ron,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Layout tab, at "Twitter Bootstrap Version", choose Twitter Bootstrap version 5, then Save the Configuration and test again if the issue is resolved or not.

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 days 9 hours ago #167684 by Ron
Hello Giang,
thanks for quickly replay.
I try Bootstrap version 5 but non solve the issue. The better result I take is with Bootstrap version 2.
It is better, solve something but not all.
Greating

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 days 9 hours ago #167685 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Checkbox for payments tipe choose non visible
Hello Ron,

Then please submit a new ticket to EShop category joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to send me the your site information so our support staff can help you to check and resolve it for you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong