Members list page title

• Graeme Thompson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57176 by Graeme Thompson
Members list page title was created by Graeme Thompson
I've created a menu item pointing to Membership Pro list of subscribers. It works OK but displays a page title of:-

OSM_MEMBERS_LIST

I've tried changing it by creating a new item in the translation section but it is still there. I assume it can be changed but can't find where.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Graeme Thompson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57177 by Graeme Thompson
Replied by Graeme Thompson on topic Members list page title
Sorry. Looks like my addition to the translation sets has worked after all. Not sure why it took a logout and login to propagate but it's working now.
Is the information displayed on the members list configurable? ie. what info is shown, how it's displayed

More
9 years 3 months ago #57190 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Members list page title
I think Joomla stores language stuff in your session. Logging out cleared that.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57202 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Members list page title
Joomla doesn't store language stuff in session. Maybe your site has cache enabled (or your template has cache enabled....) and it causes the issue.

You can config the system to show more information in Member List page. To make a field to be showed on the list, go to Membership Pro -> Custom Fields, edit the custom field, set "Show on Members List" config option to Yes and that field will be showed on the list

If you want to add more customization to the list, you will need to edit code. Look at the file components/com_osmembership/views/members/tmpl/default.php and customize it to meet your further need

Tuan

• Graeme Thompson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57239 by Graeme Thompson
OK that's looking better. I've removed most of the unwanted fields & styles the table using css.
All I need to do now is remove two other columns which don't appear in the custom fields setup; ie. Plan & Subscription Date.

Is it possible to remove these?

I would also like to be able to display the subscriber's website url as a link.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57273 by Tony Cline
Replied by Tony Cline on topic Members list page title

I too would like to be able to display the subscribers website URL as a clickable link. Is this possible?

More
9 years 3 months ago #57297 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

All I need to do now is remove two other columns which don't appear in the custom fields setup; ie. Plan & Subscription Date

=> Look at the mentioned file, you will see the two columns and can remove it. If you could not do it yourself, please send me super admin account of your site so that I can modify the code for you

=> Sorry, it is not possible. In all custom fields, the system could not know what field is used for website url, so it is not possible for it to display the url as the link

Tuan

• Graeme Thompson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #57490 by Graeme Thompson

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote:

=> Sorry, it is not possible. In all custom fields, the system could not know what field is used for website url, so it is not possible for it to display the url as the link

Tuan

Is it possible to make any part or the entire row a link to either the user's profile or to another URL?

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Graeme Thompson.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57556 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It should not be linked to user profile. The user profile page right now only available to that user, not to anyone else, so I think the link is useless.

I don't understand why you want it to link to another URL ? Where is the "another URL" ? Is it the same for all subscribers?

Tuan

• Graeme Thompson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57574 by Graeme Thompson
What I was trying to do was use the subscribers list as a members directory whereby each entry would be a link to the profile page (read-only of course) of that subscriber. The profile page would only display certain info such as:-

Company name
Company logo
City
Country
Website (hopefully linked)

It looks like Membership Pro isn't ideal for this purpose so I'll need to create a subscribers profile page in some other way but would still like to link to this profile page from the subscribers list.