[09-November-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.2.0 Released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #154568 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Membership Pro 3.2.0 with the following improvements and some small bugs fixes:

1. Export Templates
This new feature allows you to have different export subscriptions templates. For each export template, you can control:
- The fields you want to be exported with that template
- The ordering of these fields.

After adding export templates, you can choose to use the export template you want while exporting subscriptions. The subscriptions data will then be exported using the format/rule defined in the selected export template.

2. Custom Fields Improvements
- Added option to allow controlling on what position in the subscription form custom fields will be shown: Above Payment Information (Default), Below Payment Information, Below Payment Method.
- Allow a custom field to depend on payment method. When a payment method is selected, the custom field will only be shown for that payment method only. This is useful, usually, when you use offline payment or custom developed payment plugins and want to allow customers to provide more payment data using custom fields.

3. Improve Subscriptions Management
- Added Batch button on subscriptions management screen to allow extends the selected subscriptions for certain amount of times you want (for example, 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours...)
- Added Export PDF button to allows exporting subscriptions to PDF from frontend subscriptions management screen.
- Added a parameter to choose default subscription status on frontend subscriptions management screen.

4. Added Latest Subscription Module
- A new admin module called Membership Pro - Latest Subscription is added in this release to allows displaying latest number of subscriptions in a module position in administrator area of your site. You can use this, for example, to display latest subscriptions in Cpanel/ Dashboard of your site to see these latest subscriptions without having to access to Membership Pro.

5. Other Improvements
- Add Resize Avatar Method config option (Resize or CropRezie)
- Respect Use Email As Username config option on user profile page.
- Update TCPDF library to latest version.
- Improve Members List Column Layout: Add space space between members.
- Remembers Active tab state on pages which tabs is used (Joomla 4)
- Optimize Code of SP Page Builder Restriction Plugin.
- Update MP Stripe Checkout payment plugin to work with latest Stripe API. Please note that you should only update to this latest version of the payment plugin if your Stripe account is configured to use Stripe API version newer than 2020-08-27 (2022-08-01 or newer)
- Added more offline payment plugins (you can now use up to 9 offline payment plugins)

6. Bugs Fixes
- Update PayPal payment plugin to fix an issue causes by change from PayPal system recently. The issue is that some subscription records are Pending while most of other records works as expected.
- Scroll to first error field  on subscription form when there is validation errors for data entered for fields.
- Fix Login Redirect On Multilingual website.
- Fix Custom Fields Displayed On User Profile.

Please note that we are planning to raise minimum PHP version requirement to PHP 7.4. So if you are using PHP version older PHP version, please plan to upgrade to at least PHP 7.4 to be able to continue updating to future releases of Events Booking.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these improvements and have these small bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Konstantinos Albanidis, Adonay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Konstantinos Albanidis
More
1 year 4 months ago #154572 by Konstantinos Albanidis
Replied by Konstantinos Albanidis on topic [09-November-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.2.0 Released
Hello. I try to update or to download the latest version but that is not possible yet as it still downloads ver.3.1.2.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #154573 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's strange. I just tried to re-clear cache. Could you please try again to see if it works now ?

Tuan

More
1 year 4 months ago #154574 by David Unwin
I just uploaded to our site. no problem!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #154575 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

Did you download the package and update manually ? Or update it directly from administrator area of your site using Joomla updater ? I just want to make sure update works OK

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 4 months ago #154576 by David Unwin
Tuan,
Again thanks for great support and improving MP on a regular basis, the product gets better each time.
Just a quick question on 'Membership Pro - Latest Subscription' module.
I have just looked at our updated site and I can't see how you set up this module in the backend??
I can't see anything in the Config or Options settings, am I missing something?
I always thought "modules" were for front end of Joomla?
For us it would be useful to have that in the front end so our Membership Team could see it as we do not give them access to back end of joomla . We reserve access to backend only for our Joomla System Administrators except in special circumstances, which is what I would think a lot of MP users do?

More
1 year 4 months ago #154577 by David Unwin
Tuan,
I did the update via the Administrator area

• Konstantinos Albanidis
More
1 year 4 months ago #154579 by Konstantinos Albanidis
Replied by Konstantinos Albanidis on topic [09-November-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.2.0 Released

That's strange. I just tried to re-clear cache. Could you please try again to see if it works now ?

Tuan

Tested once again now. I noticed that the version in the download section is updated.
At the same time i tried to update through Joomla panel and worked as it should.
Thank you!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #154581 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks @Konstantinos for confirming.

@David Unwin The module can only used in administrator area of your site (not all modules are for frontend). So you need to access to Administrator Modules management, create an instance of that module to use it. Usually, it will be assigned to cpanel position of administrator template

That module is not available for frontend. For frontend, you can use subscriptions management instead.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #154582 by David Unwin
@tuan... Thanks, you learn something every day!
However on the Subscriptions Management say using Menu Members List  you cant' sort by 'Created Date' or display Created date'. you can only sort on Register date which could 2 more subscriptions ago.
So you can't display for instance the last 10 users who subscribed to a plan.
Am I right or am I missing something somewhere?
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by David Unwin. Reason: Add details about displaying lates members