Need Recurring Events with Individual Registration for Parent Event Only...

• Mike
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #146734 by Mike
Hello,

I really need your help.
Using your great documentation, I was able to create recurring events in Events Booking.

The Event Titles are 'Sniper Shooting Clinic - Grades 5-8" (See Attached - Support-4)

I have a Parent Event which costs: $175 and I set the Registration Type to 'Only Individual Registration'.
I have 4 Child Events which cost: $0 and I set the Registration Type to 'Disable Registration'

Under Recurring Settings:
Repeat Type: Daily
Interval: 7
Repeat Until: 12/06/21

All Registration Events (like this one) require a Registered Login.
Once logged in, this Parent Event shows in the Upcoming Events as expected. (See Attached - Support-1)
When clicked, it shows the Event Details and the dates of the Children Events as expected. (See Attached - Support-2)
When the 'Register (Individual)' button is clicked, instead of it going to the Individual Registration Form for this event to fill out and make payment, it goes to a page with no content. (See Attached - Support-3)

When clicked, the 'Register (Individual) button should navigate to the "Individual Registration Form" for this Parent Event and have all the Custom Fields and Payment Fields like the other Events in the Calendar.

I've checked for hours and cannot figure it out, it is probably something simple.
I created a temporary Username and Password for you to use below

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thank you for your excellent support, it is truly appreciated!
-Mike

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #146737 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mike

Could you please send us link to the event page so that I can look at it?

Regards,

Tuan

• Mike
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #146743 by Mike
Removed site account information
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

More
2 years 6 months ago #146744 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Please go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket sending us the requested information. Please do not post that information directly on this public forum

Tuan

More
2 years 6 months ago #146790 by Rob
Interesting topic, @Tuan or @Mike can you keep us in the loop on the outcome of this topic?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc