Xero

• Andrew Hicks
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #140920 by Andrew Hicks
Xero was created by Andrew Hicks
Hello. We use Event Booking for 5 years now and we are very happy with it. Now we are also using Xero online accounting system, and we would like to integrate Event Booking with Xero. All that would be required is for Event Booking to output a single CSV file with data per booking - similar to the data you already output - but with a very specific format for data and column headers. I can send you an example and all that is needed is to make an exact copy of that output and add a menu item to generate the file download. We can pay for this work, if you quote how much it will cost. It will be useful to anyone using your system with Xero, which is the 3rd most popular accounting system available. Details of fields in the following link to the Xero user instructions.
central.xero.com/s/article/Import-custom...ationintothetemplate
I think being able to filter this to hide past events would be useful, to stop the file becoming too large. It is for the treasurer and accountants so should cover all events always. File sample: .
Please let me know if this is possible and what it will cost. Thanks.
We also have a further request that the user menu for registrant report for event organisers - currently we have to choose either row per booking or row per registrant (incl guests). We would like both reports available as downloads for event managers with separate menu option for each. Is that available? We also would like to be able to filter this at the menu level. Currently an event organiser gets all data for all events they own. We want to be able to select which event as an option before downloading. Is this also possible?
If not then what would it cost to add, please?
Thanks very much.
Regards, Andrew Hicks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc