Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits

• christian beyrand
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #148997 by christian beyrand
Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits was created by christian beyrand
Bonjour;
Depuis que j'ai acheté Évent Booking, je suis extrêmement comblé et je vous remercie pour votre excellent travail.
J'ai une petite question à vous poser concernant l'affichage de la liste des inscrits, et t'il possible de modifier la largeur des colonnes à l'affichage pour que la largeur des colonnes s'adapte au contenu.
J'ai consulté le code dans le fichier com eventbooking/themes/default/registrantlist/default.php.
Quel code faut-il adapter ?
Merci par avance 
Hello;
Since I bought Évent Booking, I am extremely satisfied and thank you for your excellent work.
I have a quick question about the display of the list of registrants, can we mod the width of the columns on display so that the width of the columns adapts to the content.
I viewed the code in the com file eventbooking/themes/default/registrantlist/default.php.
What code needs to be adapted?
Thank you in advance 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #148998 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits
Hello

Please send us link to the page and explain how you want to change it. We will look at it and give you instructions

Regards,

Tuan

• christian beyrand
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #149001 by christian beyrand
Replied by christian beyrand on topic Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits
Merci pour votre réponse trés rapide, ci-dessous le lien, je souhaite diminuer la largeurs des colonnes pour quelles soit aussi large que son contenu

Lien : www.vauxoceanpoker.fr/index.php/competit...-championnat/day-1-c

Cordialement

Thank you for your very quick answer, below the link, I want to reduce the width of the columns for what is as wide as its content
www.vauxoceanpoker.fr/index.php/competit...-championnat/day-1-c
Kind regards

More
2 years 3 months ago #149011 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits
That would require some clever css code using nth-child pseudo class. For example, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Custom CSS tab, enter this custom css code:
Code:
#eb-event-page table.eb-responsive-table tr th:nth-child(2) { width: 30%; }

That would make second column width 30%. You can do the same for other columns you want

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: christian beyrand

• christian beyrand
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #149015 by christian beyrand
Replied by christian beyrand on topic Modifier l'affichage la liste des inscrits
Grand merci, pour votre réponse, je suis super heureux car votre code marche bien.