Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

Can't add to cart

• tarik916
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50862 by tarik916
Can't add to cart was created by tarik916
On a customers site, one of their customers complained that they could not add an item to cart. Plenty of people have purchased the product she was trying to add, but she explained the steps she was going through and that the item just was not in the cart. I don't know what OS or browser the customer was using. She ended up going elsewhere so they were unable to ask for the details.

This is on document seller 3.0.0 and Joomla 2.5.14. Have you guys experienced this at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50958 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Can't add to cart
Hi

I am sorry but we haven't experienced the issue like that at all. Could you see that problem yourself ? Maybe try to ask customer about what browser and os they are using so that we can try to re-procedure the issue ?

If we can see the issue ourself, we can fix it. Otherwise, it is difficult for us to fix it

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #51167 by pctglobal
Replied by pctglobal on topic Can't add to cart
Hi we are having the same problems with Internet Explorer 11 and in comparability mode.

Using Joomla 3.3.6 and OS Services Booking version 2.0
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by pctglobal.

• tarik916
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51168 by tarik916
Replied by tarik916 on topic Can't add to cart
Thanks Tuan! I completely understand how difficult it is to figure out without more details.

I just received an email from my customer again that one of their members is having the problem. They enter their credit card info and when clicking next are redirected to an empty form. Since this person is a member, I have asked the customer to find out what browser they are using. Since this issue just started, I assume they are using IE11.

• tarik916
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51169 by tarik916
Replied by tarik916 on topic Can't add to cart
The user was in Internet Explorer 10.