Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr

• Michelangelo Campanelli
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #87293 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Replied by Michelangelo Campanelli on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
Ok, I understand, and when you think new release will be ready ? (approximately)

I think that if you add the possibility in the front-end to select from the user list link REGISTRANT MANAGEMENT in the back-end it's great.

Like in the picture

Thanks,
Michelangelo
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Michelangelo Campanelli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #87321 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
I think it will take us about 4 to 6 weeks to implement it and make it ready in the extension. And Yes, you will be able to select users in the same way with backend

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87343 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Replied by Michelangelo Campanelli on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
I hope it will come ASAP , fantastic !
And after I think you release a new version, is possible to upgrade EB directly from BackEnd ?

More
7 years 7 months ago #87347 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
Yes. It is already possible from version 2.10.0. Access to joomdonation.com/my-downloads.html , get Download ID of your account, enter it into Download ID config option of Membership Pro.

After that, you can update Membership Pro to latest version from backend of your site using Joomla update

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87352 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Sorry I don't understand perfectly.... now I have this version: 2.1.1 from the dashboard it seems not needed to UPGRADE , but I'm not sure I have latest version.

So i have access to joomdonation.com/my-downloads.html, get Download ID and have mi ID but where I must go to enter this code in the backend of joomla ??

I possible that is necessary i buy the new version ?

very thanks,
Michelangelo

More
7 years 7 months ago #87387 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
HI Michelangelo

1=> Latest version of Events Booking is 2.10.1. Maybe you are using Joomla 2.5, if so, 2.1.1 is latest version which is correct

2=> The Download ID will only be used with Events Booking version 2.10.0+. So if you don't update to latest version, you don't need to use Download ID

3=> If you are using Joomla 3, then Yes, you should purchase and update to latest version of Events Booking. From our record, your order was from Feb 2015, while we only provide free upgrade for one year for each purchase, so your order was expired about 7 months ago and you will need to purchase new version to get latest version

If you are using Joomal 2.5, then no need to purchase new license as you are running latest version for Joomla 2.5 already

Hope my answers are clear to you. Please do let me know if you have other questions

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87405 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Yes thank, your answer is really clear I understand perfectly and confirm to you that I'm using Joomla 2.5 with EB v.2.1.1. I hope new release with the possibility to select in front-end NEW REGISTRANT from User List will be available per my version of event booking, too.

Waiting for your answer .... :-)

Thanks again,
Michelangelo

More
7 years 7 months ago #87418 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michelangelo

Honestly, we stopped adding new version to Joomla 2.5 version. We only add new version to the version for Joomla 3.x only, so it is very unlikely that this feature will be supported in Joomla 2.5, sorry

As Joomla 2.5 was unsupported from Joomla team from long time ago, you should plan to upgrade your site to Joomla 3.x instead of stay with that very outdated Joomla version. If you use Joomla 2.5, when there is new security issue raises, your site might be hacked

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87435 by Michelangelo Campanelli
You have reason but I have worked really for a long time on this old Joomla version site (2.5) and now for me is not so easy to upgrade the site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.x one of the most important reason is template that is only for Joomla 2.5 !

I don't know ... my idea is to follow some forum and try to install template in Joomla 3 and after modify the template pages but it seems to be not so easy.

For me now the really problem now is to add new registrant form the Joomla user like in the picture before , you cal me with some tricks to make this possible in front-end ?

Very very thanks,
Mickey

More
7 years 7 months ago #87439 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mickey

It is not easy to implement it, you will need to have good Joomla programming skill to do that. So for now, I guess you should wait for us to implement it into the version for Joomla 3.x first. Then I will try to send you some code, hopefully, add it to your site will work out of the box

Will update you when we have it implemented in the version for Joomla 3

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam