Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr

• Michelangelo Campanelli
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51343 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr was created by Michelangelo Campanelli
Is possible to add a new registrant to an event directly from the front-end for the users that are able to manage registrants??

Because I see the is possibile only cancel a registration but I need to add registrants to an event by select members in a Community. List

Thank you for your support.

Michelangelo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51349 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
Hi Michelangelo

Unfortunately, this feature is not supported in Events Booking at the moment. If you want to register registrants from front-end, maybe you can go to the event, click on register button and then enter information of the user you want to register for that event

That's the only way for now

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51369 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Replied by Michelangelo Campanelli on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
Well, I hope this feature became supported as soon as possible. The second way for me is not good because I need to create an association between events and members in the community.

Thank you for your answer,
Michelangelo

More
9 years 5 months ago #51385 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
OK Michelangelo. Will try to add support for the feature in core download package ASAP

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58299 by Michelangelo Campanelli
Replied by Michelangelo Campanelli on topic Front-end Registrants Management : Add New Registr
I see a new version is released . In this new version is possible in the front-end for Users with proper permissions to ad New Registrants selecting they from the users in the Community Builder List ??

Thank you,
Michelangelo

More
9 years 1 month ago #58327 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michelangelo

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Select existing users is only available from backend, not from frontend at the moment

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #71036 by Michelangelo Campanelli
In the last relase is now possibile in the front-end for Users with proper permissions to ad New Registrants selecting they from the users in the Community Builder List ??

Best regards,
Michelangelo

More
8 years 5 months ago #71041 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michelangelo

It doesn't. You can add new registrants from frontend of the site. However, we don't have an option to select existing users for the registration record

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87270 by Michelangelo Campanelli
I try again ... with the latest release is now possibile in the front-end for Users with proper permissions to ad New Registrants selecting them from a specific users list defined in the Community Builder ??

Best regards,
Michelangelo

More
7 years 7 months ago #87276 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michelangelo

Sorry, it is not possible yet. I will implement it in the next release. However, we could not make it possible to select from specific users list defined in the Community Builder as you requested, we can however, make it possible to select from all Joomla users

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam