First Data Plugin needs to procee on site

More
10 years 7 months ago #37229 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Hi Steven

In this case, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I will check it directly on your site to see what's wrong and get it corrected !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #37298 by Steven Luiting
Replied by Steven Luiting on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Support ticket has been created. Thanks for your help.

More
10 years 6 months ago #38079 by JC KUNLE
Replied by JC KUNLE on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Hi,
I followed the trend on this topic and did exactly what your instruction said, I purchased the connect Fist Data but later download the direct one on the link you provided.
I followed the steps correctly but when i click on process payment, all i see is a blank screen with nothing displayed on it

More
10 years 6 months ago #38085 by JC KUNLE
Replied by JC KUNLE on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Hi,
I followed the trend in this topic on this link www.joomdonation.com/10-joom-donation/36...te/Page-3.html#38079 and did exactly what your instruction said, I purchased the connect Fist Data but later download the direct one on the link you provided.
I followed the steps correctly but when i click on process payment, all i see is a blank screen with nothing displayed on it.

What cam I do please, this same settings works with Virtuemart store. Please help

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38131 by Steven Luiting
Replied by Steven Luiting on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
This happened to me as well with no help. I was told finally that the plugin doesn't work and no follow up with no reimbursement of any kind.

More
10 years 6 months ago #38134 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Hi Steven

Please submit a support ticket so that I can help you. JC KUNLE has submitted support ticket and I will look at it on tommorrow morning.

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 6 months ago #38135 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
BTW, the First Data direct plugin I implemented use old First Data API (Linkpoint API). I will need to check to see if it doesn't work with the First Data account you are using, we will need to find a solution or I will need to refund the money of the purchase !

Regards,

Tuan

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38136 by Steven Luiting
maybe you could reopen the old one? See why Joom Donation isn't processing

More
10 years 6 months ago #38137 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please open a new ticket as I could not remember the ID of your ticket, please ?

Tuan

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38139 by Steven Luiting
Ticket ID is 12640

I did turn off the donate pages in the main menu because it was confusing people since it ended on a blank page with no processing.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt