First Data Plugin needs to procee on site

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36897 by Steven Luiting
First Data Plugin needs to procee on site was created by Steven Luiting
Do you have a first data plugin that lets me process onsite and doesn't take me off site to process?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36913 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Hi Steven

There is a First Data direct payment plugin which allows you to do that. But what kind of First Data account you are using? There are some kind of First Data account like First Data E4, First Data Global (Connect 2.0), First Data Linkpoint ( Connect 1.0).

Please let us know so that we can give you the detailed answer.

Tuan

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36935 by Steven Luiting
Replied by Steven Luiting on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
I was told by FirstData that we use the Linkpoint API to process directly like a shopping cart. We use a .pem and .key file to process.
Does that help?

More
10 years 7 months ago #36939 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
Yes. it helps. And we have a plugin for one of our extension. Could you please let me know what product from us you want to use this payment gateway so that we can give you the exactly answer ?

Tuan

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36952 by Steven Luiting
Replied by Steven Luiting on topic Re: First Data Plugin needs to procee on site
I'm using JoomDonation.

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36983 by Steven Luiting
Hello? Anyone there? I've waited 48 hours for a simple reply.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36984 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Steven

Yes. We have First Data direct payment plugin. You can purchase the normal First Data payment plugin and we will send the correct payment plugin.

Tuan

More
10 years 7 months ago #36985 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
BTW, I don't think you had to wait for 48 hours. I did reply you before. The information you gave us is not enough for the exactly answer, so I had to ask you another question before I can give you the exactly answer !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Luiting

• Steven Luiting
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36986 by Steven Luiting
I'm not sure what you mean. I talked to you yesterday morning. I suppose it was only 24? But I could care less about that. My mistake.

I did purchase the FirstData plugin already about a year ago. What do you need from me to make this happen since I already have an account?

More
10 years 7 months ago #36987 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
ah

The one you used was a "different" First Data plugin (that plugin is for redirect to First Data model). And normally, if you want to use direct payment model, you will need to purchase a different plugin (the direct payment is a different plugin).

But OK, send an email to services@joomdonation.com. I will send you the direct payment plugin !

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt