• Andrew Hicks
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #105995 by Andrew Hicks
Replied by Andrew Hicks on topic Group member guests
Thanks Tuan.
Re #4. Am i correct that EVERY data field required for Billing must also be included for Member 1 in order for this to work fully? ie data items needed for the invoice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #106020 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group member guests
You don't need to do that. However, when you use that option, if one field is not available for group member 1, you will have to enter it manually on billing information step

With that said, I don't think you need that field for member 1, as users can easily enter the remaining data on billing information step

Tuan

• Andrew Hicks
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #106045 by Andrew Hicks
Replied by Andrew Hicks on topic Group member guests
My priority here is for users NOT to have to input data; as far as possible populate data automatically from the membership database (in our case CB).
1. I thought ANY data for Member 1 can be set to populate automatically from CB database, if it is specified properly? Is this correct?
2. I thought that IF a specific data item has been specied for Member 1 AND Billing then that item will automatically be copied from whatever is in Member 1 into the same field in Billing, if specied properly. Is this correct?
3. I understand that this situation can be made complicated by the presence of previous booking records, if those are set to copy forwards into new bookings. Can that feature be disabled and if so does that affect 1 and 2?
Thanks and regards,
Andrew

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc