Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder

• Bill
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48147 by Bill

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Bill

Will have it ready before this time on tomorrow. I will update you here when I have it completed. Should I send the upated version to you or just the modified file ?

Tuan

It has been two weeks without any updates. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48151 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder
Hi BIll

I apologize for forgotting about this (really sorry, been so busy these days). I will spend time to work on it on tomorrow morning and will send the updated version to you on tomorrow.

Regards,

Tuan

• Bill
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48208 by Bill

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi BIll

I apologize for forgotting about this (really sorry, been so busy these days). I will spend time to work on it on tomorrow morning and will send the updated version to you on tomorrow.

Regards,

Tuan

Any updates? I also see you closed out my support ticket that you said you would work on an update for, but I never got an update for that either. You were going to fix it so we could do group registration without demanding the information for the other group members like how it functioned on the old version.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48209 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder
Hi Bill

The fix with reminder issue will be available today . For not collecting group members information (for free events), it will take more time to get it implemented. It will be available on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 8 months ago #48210 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Maybe you should wait for both the features before upgrading ?

Tuan

• Bill
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48227 by Bill

The fix with reminder issue will be available today . For not collecting group members information (for free events), it will take more time to get it implemented. It will be available on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Regards,

Tuan

I went ahead and did the update just to play with the reminder function. But which tags now work? The instructions to the right of available tags have not changed, and I just did a test with REGISTRATION_DETAIL and it didn't work. Did you end up making ones just for event detail or something?

More
9 years 8 months ago #48230 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Bill

I haven't updated the code to server yet. Please get this file, unzip it, upload the file to components/com_eventbooking/models folder of the site.

Then you can use the following tag :

[EVENT_LINK] : It will be replaced with the link to Event Detail page

[LOCATION] : It will be replaced with the details information of the location.

Please help me to test it and let me know the result

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• Bill
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48238 by Bill

I haven't updated the code to server yet. Please get this file, unzip it, upload the file to components/com_eventbooking/models folder of the site.

Then you can use the following tag :

[EVENT_LINK] : It will be replaced with the link to Event Detail page

[LOCATION] : It will be replaced with the details information of the location.

Please help me to test it and let me know the result

Regards,

Tuan

I uploaded the file. The site went blank for a little bit after I submitted the test registration. But the registration went through. No reminder e-mail came through though and the site would randomly come up blank. When I reverted back to the old file, everything started working again and I got the reminder e-mail, but the new tags didn't work since I had to revert back to the old file.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48249 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm, OK. I am going to work on the other features (allows not collecting group members in group registration for free events on tomorrow as promised). After that, I will test both of the issues to make sure it works for you and update the download package.

Please wait for me . I believe I will have them completed on tomorrow.

Regards,

Tuan

• Bill
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #48265 by Bill

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hmm, OK. I am going to work on the other features (allows not collecting group members in group registration for free events on tomorrow as promised). After that, I will test both of the issues to make sure it works for you and update the download package.

Please wait for me . I believe I will have them completed on tomorrow.

Regards,

Tuan

Wonderful thank you very much for the update!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc