Reccuring events

More
13 years 5 months ago #5876 by tmacp
Replied by tmacp on topic Re: Reccuring events
That's fantastic news Tuan! Thank you, I will be watching out for an update when you are ready to release the new version. If you want to discuss the extra features I requested, clarifications etc for possible customisations, please get in touch.

Cheers,

Tes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Reccuring events
Hi Tes

That will require customize the extensio to meet your need, so please contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk so that we can discuss more about it .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5895 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I just completed the coding of recurring events feature. If anyone wants to have a look at it and help me test, please let me know so that I can create an account for you to login to the dev site of the extension .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5896 by joomlancing
Replied by joomlancing on topic Re: Reccuring events
Hello Tuan,
Please setup an account for me "joomlancing" to test out the recurring events on your dev site.
Thanks for your help!
Tam

More
13 years 5 months ago #5927 by andyhowie
Replied by andyhowie on topic Re: Reccuring events
I would be happy to help test Tuan just send me the info

More
13 years 5 months ago #5932 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I completed the following nice features :

1. The recurring events feature : Allows you to create repeating events

2. The coupon code feature : Allows administrator to create coupon code and give registrants these coupon code. When registrants enter the correct code, they will get discount for their registration .

3. Enhance social sharing .

Below are some other features which I am working on at the moment. I will setup the demo server one they are completed :

1. Manage registrants from front-end (some users requested this feature) .

2. Allows registrants to access and edit registration information from front-end .

3. Invite function (allows users to invite their friends.... to view and register for this event) .

4. The auto reminder feature : Allows auto sending emails to registrants before the event X days to remind them about the event .

5. Allows registrants to cancel their registration (admin can change configuration to enable/disable this feature) .

6. Enhance Jomsocial integration: Show the the registration information in Jomsocial stream .

I think I will complete these features in the next 48 hours and will setup a test site for it at the time .

Thanks for all your help,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5934 by MannyG
Replied by MannyG on topic Re: Reccuring events
When can we expect to have those features released to the general public?
At least the coupon addition...

Thanks !

More
13 years 5 months ago #5935 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

All of the above features will be available on dev server for testing at the end of tomorrow . And I will have the offical release for this version on Monday next week .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5944 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Reccuring events update
Hi all

I just want to report the progress of my work today so that you can get updated.

Today, I completed the following features :

1. Allows special users (configurable from back-end) access and edit registrants from front-end .

2. Allows users to access to registration history and edit registration information .

3. Working on the auto-reminder feature, early bird discount feature, registration cancel feature....

Tomorrow morning, I will continue working on the features I am working on. Plus, if I have enough time, I will implement the cart feature which allows users to be able to book multiple events within one checkout (much like a shopping cart) . This feature can be turn on or turn off :

1. Users browse for events and click on the event they want to register to add this event to cart .

2. The other way is display all events in simple table format with a checkbox next to each event. Users can check on the checkbox next to events they want to register and press a button to process to checkout .

That's all for now. Thanks for supporting my development so far. I will update you again at this time on tomorrow (I work over the weekend). Hope we will have it ready for testing at this time on tomorrow .

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5952 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Re: Reccuring events update
Those are great new features. Thanks Tuan for the superb work!
Cynthia

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc