[20-March-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.0 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 1 week ago #165688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [20-March-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.0 releases
Hi David

Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Themes tab, Registrants Management section, set Include Group Members Records In Registrants Management config option to No and it should work as you want

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #166109 by Johnny
Hi,

I encountered a failure while trying to update the version within Joomla's Extensions: Update, but it did not affect the existing Events Booking. Later, I attempted to download version 4.9.0 from the official website and was able to successfully update it using Extensions: Install. Please check why the Joomla Extensions: Update was not successful.

Thanks
Johnny
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Johnny.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #166113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [20-March-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.0 releases
I have no clue. Maybe the package is large and your server is quite slow to handle the installation/update like that. In the future, you can enable Debug System in global configuration of your site before running the update

Then if the issue happens again, Joomla will show stack trace show you exactly the reason

Regards,

Tuan