Custom Eshop Feature Development

• morgane Rondot
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #161940 by morgane Rondot
Custom Eshop Feature Development was created by morgane Rondot
Hello, For our project, we require specific modifications to Eshop. We are in search of a developer for this purpose. Ideally, we would prefer to hire the original Eshop developer if available.The website is built on Joomla 4 (upgradable to Joomla 5). The management of the store is handled by the Eshop extension version 3.8.0.Key Project Goals:
  • Custom Recommendations: Develop a system that suggests products to customers based on their physical characteristics, such as body shape and color profile, collected through a registration questionnaire.
  • Eshop Integration: Modify the existing Eshop Product Filter module to include a 'My Custom Shop' button, enabling personalized shopping experiences.
  • Dynamic User Experience: Ensure the custom module displays products that match user profiles, with an emphasis on adaptability and user control.
Enclosed, you will find the specification document that provides all the necessary details. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.Thank you :)

File Attachment:

File Name: Specificat...WEL.docx
File Size:1,620 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 5 days ago #162397 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Custom Eshop Feature Development
Dear morgane Rondot,

Thank you for submitting the custom requirements here. I have looked at the your documentation and I figured out it is rather complex to develop. I am also rather busy so I am afraid that I don't have the time to work for you on this custom features.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong