Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

redirect url for k2 restricted access not working

• Christian Rieger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #88134 by Christian Rieger
redirect url for k2 restricted access not working was created by Christian Rieger
Hi Tuan,

with the membership pro k2 item restriction plugin I use the url for my subscription page
www.mathelike2016.mathelike.de/lizenzen/lizenzen.html
This page is built with the pricing table layout in a k2 item.

But if a not logged in user tries to access a restricted page he get's redirected to this page
www.mathelike2016.mathelike.de/registrie...-und-bestellung.html
This page seems to be the pricing table layout of a menu item.

Regards,
Christian
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Christian Rieger. Reason: sorry wrong category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #88151 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic redirect url for k2 restricted access not working
Hi Christian

There is no way for the system to know about the page you built in K2 will be used for the redirection unless you instruct it to do that

Go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find the plugin Membership Pro K2 items Restriction, click on it to edit. There is a parameter called Redirect URL, enter the first URL above into that field and check it again

It should work as expected

Tuan

• Christian Rieger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #88197 by Christian Rieger
Replied by Christian Rieger on topic redirect url for k2 restricted access not working
Hi Tuan,

Go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find the plugin Membership Pro K2 items Restriction, click on it to edit. There is a parameter called Redirect URL, enter the first URL above into that field and check it again

Yes I know and I already had this setup correctly.

I had to unpublished another pricing table layout menu item. When the redirect works.

Thanks!
Christian

More
7 years 7 months ago #88247 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic redirect url for k2 restricted access not working
Hi Christian

The reason is because the system tries to find best match URL first. If it could not find any URL, then it will use that default URL

I modified the plugin a bit so that the URL you entered in plugin parameter will be used. Get this plugin, upgrade it to your site, then you won't have to unpublish the menu item you are talking about anymore

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian Rieger

• Christian Rieger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #88263 by Christian Rieger
Replied by Christian Rieger on topic redirect url for k2 restricted access not working
Hi Tuan,

yes, now the redirect url works with also the pricing table layout menu item being published.
Thank you very much, great support!

Regards
Christian

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam