Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

How can i get the answer

• Pragati
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #84571 by Pragati
How can i get the answer was created by Pragati
Can you please help us for the following:
1.Can we add few actor to be manage properties like - (Admin, Seller, Buyer, and Properties Manager) in theme.
2. Can a buyer become seller with the same credentials.
3.Global Listing of properties with respective country flag. Ref site: iwant.com .Please find attached file for same.
4. Join free - For limited time period user can join the application for free but after that period is over user should pay X amount for continuous join.
5. Currency converter in USD $.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #84655 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic How can i get the answer
Hi Pragati,
Sorry for late response, regarding to your questions. I would like to answer as below:
1. In OS Property, we have several actors like:
- Administrator: who has permisions to manage everything at Back-end side
- Agent/ seller/ broker .. : who has permission to manage their properties at front-end.
- Company administrator: who has permission to manage their agencies and properties at front-end.
So, OS Property doesn't have Buyer here.
2. As i said above, OS Property doesn't have buyer, so i think, buyer here is normal Joomla registered user. And one Joomla user can register to become agent/ seller/ broker ..etc or even company administrator
3. I would like to remind you that OS Property is Joomla real esate extension, it isn't like iwant.com. Each property has its own address (based on country, state and city) so we don't have country flag for each property. And i also think it's unecessary.
4. In OS Property, you can setup the cost to post standard or featured properties. Based on your idea, user can post standard properties free and they must pay to upgrade them to featured.
5. Currency converter is one feature of OS Property.
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 8 months ago #84656 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic How can i get the answer
Hi Pragati,
Sorry for late response, regarding to your questions. I would like to answer as below:
1. In OS Property, we have several actors like:
- Administrator: who has permisions to manage everything at Back-end side
- Agent/ seller/ broker .. : who has permission to manage their properties at front-end.
- Company administrator: who has permission to manage their agencies and properties at front-end.
So, OS Property doesn't have Buyer here.
2. As i said above, OS Property doesn't have buyer, so i think, buyer here is normal Joomla registered user. And one Joomla user can register to become agent/ seller/ broker ..etc or even company administrator
3. I would like to remind you that OS Property is Joomla real esate extension, it isn't like iwant.com. Each property has its own address (based on country, state and city) so we don't have country flag for each property. And i also think it's unecessary.
4. In OS Property, you can setup the cost to post standard or featured properties. Based on your idea, user can post standard properties free and they must pay to upgrade them to featured.
5. Currency converter is one feature of OS Property.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam