Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Drip feed content

• brilliant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76412 by brilliant
Drip feed content was created by brilliant
Hi
Some Wordpress membership sites have a drip feed feature (for example - premium.wpmudev.org/blog/drip-feed-your-...v-membership-plugin/ and www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/plus-...r-drip-feed-content/ ).
The point is that users signup, and in the first week can only see the first lesson, in the second week they can see also the second one, and so on.
I'm trying to get the same with joomla. Is there any way to do it with membership pro?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #76424 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Drip feed content
Hi

Unfortunately, Membership Pro doesn't support that feature yet. It is a nice feature and have been asking by several customers, so I will try to add support for in the future

Regards,

Tuan

• brilliant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76447 by brilliant
Replied by brilliant on topic Drip feed content
So can I do this:
When they signup they get in to plan a, which gives them access to the first part of the course.
Then after 30 days they are transfered automatically to plan b, which gives them access to the rest of the course too?
Thanks

• brilliant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76848 by brilliant
So can I do this:
When they signup they get in to plan a, which gives them access to the first part of the course.
Then after 30 days they are transfered automatically to plan b, which gives them access to the rest of the course too?
Thanks

More
8 years 2 months ago #76856 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Unfortunately, this option feature is not supported in Membership Pro, too

For now, if you want to change that, you will have to change the plan manually. Maybe you can try to check to see whether there are any other Membership extension for Joomla supports this feature? If there is one, you can switch to that extension and I can refund your purchase.

I will implement this feature in the future. However, it will take time and I don't think I can have it ready in less than 6 or 8 weeks (as I have to work on other features in the same time, too)

Regards,

Tuan

• brilliant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77131 by brilliant
6 to 8 weeks is fine,
I'll wait
Thanks!

More
8 years 1 month ago #78287 by Andre
Replied by Andre on topic Drip feed content
I absolutely needed this too ... in fact it's the only reason I bought the plug-in because I thought it did it. I thought it read it in a spec somewhere ... but when I tried to find it in the software ... I started to get a little worried.

If this doesn't work or isn't available shortly, i.e next 4 weeks or so, I'm going to have to ask for a refund and change my technical strategy.

BTW - the rest of your tool is great ... this would be the icing on the cake - but the cake isn't complete without the icing. Please confirm when this could be delivered.

Many Thanks
Andre

More
8 years 1 month ago #78346 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Andre

I am trying my best as right now, I am focus working to improve Membership Pro

However, if you want to be safe and there is an extension which support that feature out of the box, maybe you should switch to use it so that in case I could not have this feature ready in 4 weeks for some reasons, you still have your site fully functional. And in that case, I will refund the money of your purchase

Regards,

Tuan

PS : Maybe you mis-reading it as I don't mention anywhere that our product currently support this feature

More
8 years 1 month ago #78401 by Andre
Replied by Andre on topic Drip feed content

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Andre
I am trying my best as right now, I am focus working to improve Membership Pro. However, if you want to be safe and there is an extension which support that feature out of the box, maybe you should switch to use it so that in case I could not have this feature ready in 4 weeks for some reasons, you still have your site fully functional. And in that case, I will refund the money of your purchase

Regards,

Tuan

PS : Maybe you mis-reading it as I don't mention anywhere that our product currently support this feature

Hi Tuan

You are right, I couldn't find it anywhere, I think I may be have been reading the Paid Membership Pro stuff for Wordpress and got mixed up.

However, your product is awesome, and I would prefer to stick with it ... if you can build drip-feeding in a few weeks, and its as good as the rest of your product, I will stick with you. I am launching in 2 months, so I'm hoping it'll be ready by then.

Thanks
Andre

More
8 years 1 month ago #78408 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Andre. I am working hard on it and I believe we can get it implemented. Just give me some time

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam