Questions about Payment Form extension

no paiement history or mailing

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68412 by EPOK Studio
no paiement history or mailing was created by EPOK Studio
Hi, if i pay w/ paypal or other module i get no history from it in the backoffice, no information from the form is being saved. I fullfilled all the required fields - is there any chmod to do on files ?
thank you in advance
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by EPOK Studio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #68478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic no paiement history or mailing
Hi

Maybe Paypal IPN is disabled on your site? Could you please login to the Paypal account which receives payment, access to History -> IPN History to see whether there are any IPN messages? If there are, what's the status of the message

Please check it and get back to me so that we can check it further

Regards,

Tuan

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68601 by EPOK Studio
Replied by EPOK Studio on topic no paiement history or mailing
Hi Tuan,
i managed to display history by changing a value in the php file (from 0 to 1) but now i only get history from the default fieds and not the custom ones ... actually i get colomns in the export or in the admin but i don't get the filed values. For example, i want the user to enter his licence plate number, which appaears in the form fields when i log in w/ my account, but this value does not appear in the back office or inside the csv file when i process to export.
Thanx for your time

More
8 years 8 months ago #68688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic no paiement history or mailing
Hi

I think you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site for you to make sure it works as expected

Regards,

Tuan

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68689 by EPOK Studio
Replied by EPOK Studio on topic no paiement history or mailing
Tuan,
i could not solve the data export problem so i created new fields and deleted those that wouldn't export, it solved the problem - probably a bug with some custom fields, can't explain it but i think this is associated to the DB table "pf field value" - i cleared the extra entries inserted during the tests and it works fine now ... thank you anyway for your answers ...

More
8 years 7 months ago #69375 by scherpereel
Replied by scherpereel on topic no paiement history or mailing
Sorry, I' m french speaking, please try to understand and help me...
We've made some weeks ago my NEW website www.e-nergetic-therapy.be
for the new website, we buy Eventbooking to sale my yogaclasses and traitning., coaching on line.. Its should be a good extensions

Now I see that we have received an old version ?? eventbooking1.7, and the actual is 2.0.4... should that be the reasons of many problemes between K2 and eventbooking, no history, no registering of participants... problem with paypal... no paiement history, no mailing, no billing...
What can I do ?

More
8 years 7 months ago #69426 by Chevalier Thibaud
Replied by Chevalier Thibaud on topic no paiement history or mailing

scherpereel wrote: Sorry, I' m french speaking, please try to understand and help me...
We've made some weeks ago my NEW website www.e-nergetic-therapy.be
for the new website, we buy Eventbooking to sale my yogaclasses and traitning., coaching on line.. Its should be a good extensions

Now I see that we have received an old version ?? eventbooking1.7, and the actual is 2.0.4... should that be the reasons of many problemes between K2 and eventbooking, no history, no registering of participants... problem with paypal... no paiement history, no mailing, no billing...
What can I do ?

While registration backoffice when you are registered there is no payment. How to make links between the paypal payment and eventbooking. The payment reaches PayPal, problem just for bookings and invoicing.

Web agency in charge of the project - Best Imaging Web

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc