2CO 500 error on passback

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36722 by spitjack
2CO 500 error on passback was created by spitjack
I can complete the test transactions until passback to the website. Whether I use the PF standard confirmation or my own custom one (eg mywebsite.com/index.php/confirmation OR mywebsite.com/confirmation), I get the following
Code:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by spitjack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 7 months ago #36734 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic Re: 2CO 500 error on passback
this is looking like it's because I moved the application out of a staging subfolder directly into the root - so config php and htaccess are probably all messed up. am going to use the akeeba backup method to reinstall into the subfolder, and point the DNS there.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36755 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 2CO 500 error on passback
OK. Please let me know if you still need me to check this !

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36785 by spitjack
Just a question. The test sale completes, but I'm getting "404 page not found" on the passback... siteroot.co m/pmf_2checkout_notify.php. I've actually specified a custom page in the PMF parameters so I'm not sure what's going on. What do you suggest? I think I'm now within 30 seconds of having this finished. This is affecting a live site so I would like to finish this quickly.

(edit: i manually uploaded the file to root - an instruction i found in a google search, but instead of a 404 error, I now have a blank page)

__

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36803 by spitjack
While waiting for a ticket reply, I have temporarily rewritten the location parameter in the pmform_2checkout_notify PHP file to redirect to my pre-configured confirmation page. In the end, though, I need multiple confirmation pages to work - so I look forward to the official Tuan solution.

__

More
10 years 7 months ago #36806 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 2CO 500 error on passback
Do you have a Skype account? If you have one, I would like to talk to you directly on Skype to understand the actual problem and get it sorted. Could you please contact me ? My Skype nickname is tuanpnves

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 7 months ago #36822 by spitjack
I will be happy to do that - but I have to meet a couple deadlines here first. I think there is a wide time differential between us, also, so we need to arrange a good time. my timezone is GMT -5.

__

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc