Questions about Payment Form extension

How to download attached file?

More
10 years 11 months ago #30093 by ado
How to download attached file? was created by ado
I have just installed the Payment form. Seems like a powerful extensions, but I have some small issues..
First is, how to download attached file? I am not getting any email with the file (just getting the text).
When I go to Payments management, and click on the file there, I get this error message (using Safari on Mac):
The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.

The other issue is that the users are not getting back to the site after paying with Paypal.

Please can you help me with this?

p.s. Is there possibility to pay with Visa or Master Card? Can I use Paypal for that without having their account.

Thanks in advance,
Ado

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30153 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to download attached file?
Hi Ado

At the moment, the system doesn't send the attachment via emails. You will need to access to back-end of Payment Form, access to Payment Record to download the attachment. If you receive the error message when trying to download, there must be something on your site causing this issue, please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc