Questions about Payment Form extension

$_post values

• Daniel
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #28691 by Daniel
$_post values was created by Daniel
Hello

Can I pass to two fields of the form the values of another form with $_POST? (I need to pass the item name and price of the course that the costumer choose). If yes, how can I do it?Have I to put the form in an article, or in a wrapper component or menu link?

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #28712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: $_post values
Hi

To be honest, I am not sure how to answer this question because it is not very clear. So maybe you can give me more information about your requirement so that I can think about it and guide you ?

Tuan

• Daniel
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #28721 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Re: $_post values
Of course,

I have a list of courses (over 400), and each of them I will added a form with two hidden fields (course name and price) and a button "send". By pressing this button, I am sending through $ _POST each course name and price to a second form, where I get these fields that I passed by $_POST and the user fill the other fields with his personal details and choose the method of payment (Paypal or offline).

I have done all this creating an external form to Joomla, and works properly, but I want to make this second form using the Joomla Extension Payment Form, but I do not know how to send these two fields of the form with $ _POST in Joomla to the second form

Thank you very much
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Daniel. Reason: .

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #28846 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: $_post values
Hi Daniel is :

1. You need to create custom fields in Payment Form which has the same name with the hidden fields.

2. The action of the form need to be pointed to the form page. Maybe simple use index.php?option=com_pmform&view=form&form_id=ID_OF_THE_FORM

By doing that, when users submit the form, they will be redirected to Payment Form and the fields on payment form should be auto populated with the one you passed on hidden field.

Does it make sense ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc