OS Service booking keep on sending the registration email to client

• Wynand Louw
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #139365 by Wynand Louw
Hi all

It seems after the update OS Service Booking started sending out the same registration message. The client has attended her session and still receives the registration email. I changes the status originally to Confirmed and now to Attended, but she still gets the email from the system for a past appointment.

The clients is now getting annoyed with the situation, which means I might loose a client due to the repeated emails been sent. The client originally paid with Payfast.

Please advise what might be the issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #139366 by Mr. Dam
Hi Wynand,
I am not sure with your idea on "sending out the same registration message", you mean the Joomla registration email or something else?
Thanks
Dam

• Wynand Louw
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #139381 by Wynand Louw
The booking email that is sent to the client when they make a booking. They do not register on Joomla when making a booking since many appointments is onceoff.

More
3 years 5 months ago #139442 by Mr. Dam
Hi Wynand,
I am sorry, still confusing, when user make the booking request, OS Services Booking will send the confirmation emails to them. It's different with Joomla registration emails.
Dam

• Wynand Louw
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 5 months ago #139447 by Wynand Louw
Let me try again.

Client registers for booking. The client receives OSB system email confirming the booking depending on payment method. Order status is complete. Then the client attends the session. Status change to Attended.

The system on some clients keeps on sending the original booking email. I have not heard from the client since, but she received 6 emails at different times.

Until I get another complaint, let us set this to resolved for now.

Moderators: Mr. Dam