OSS Booking

• Peter Kacala
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #138653 by Peter Kacala
OSS Booking was created by Peter Kacala
I want to introduce a lead time so no one can book within 48 or 72 hours. Is there a way I can accomplish this?

Thanks
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #138658 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OSS Booking
Hi Peter,
You can use Venue feature of OS Services Booking to prevent customers from booking X hours from now. With Venue feature, you can setup "Disable dates before" by hours, dates ..etc. By this way, you can prevent customers from booking on your timeslots before X (days, hours) from now.
To add Venue into your Booking system, you need add new Venue, in Venue modification form, you should select Services which are placed in this Venue.
Next step, when you assign Employee to Service, if the Service is placed in more than one Venue, you should select Venue that the Employee will work on.
Lastly, when you setup menu to layout: OS Services Booking - Default layout, you need to select Venue from parameter: Venue in Menu parameters form.
In latest OS Services Booking version, if you have just one Venue, you can enable configure option: "Apply Venue feature", thus, you won't need to implement 3 above steps to get Venue feature in Booking form.
Thanks

• Peter Kacala
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #139181 by Peter Kacala
Replied by Peter Kacala on topic OSS Booking
I have the venue selected to 4 days from now (current booking day) but the calendar still shows its available. Am I missing some other step?

More
3 years 6 months ago #139185 by Mr. Dam
Hi Peter,
Have you implemented all steps i mentioned in previous comment of this ticket?
Thanks
Dam

• Peter Kacala
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #139214 by Peter Kacala
Replied by Peter Kacala on topic OSS Booking
To add Venue into your Booking system, you need add new Venue, in Venue modification form, you should select Services which are placed in this Venue. - Yes
Next step, when you assign Employee to Service, if the Service is placed in more than one Venue, you should select Venue that the Employee will work on. Yes
Lastly, when you setup menu to layout: OS Services Booking - Default layout, you need to select Venue from parameter: Venue in Menu parameters form. This step is a Joomla menu function correct? I tried this and it changed my booking layout. But still did not work.

More
3 years 6 months ago #139239 by Mr. Dam
Hi Peter,
You can submit ticket on category: OS Services Booking and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check to see why the Venue feature isn't applied in your Booking form
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 3 months ago #140950 by Michael Durrant
Replied by Michael Durrant on topic OSS Booking
Hello,
Has this been resolved?
I had only one venue and enable "Apply Venue feature" and didn't work.
Added a test venue and there were no venue choices in the Service or menu.

This was a simple setting in the version I just upgraded from.

Thanks,
Mike

More
3 years 3 months ago #140952 by Mr. Dam
Hi Michael,
I am afraid there are something wrong in your Venue setting. You can submit ticket on category OS Services Booking and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 3 months ago #141168 by Michael Durrant
Replied by Michael Durrant on topic OSS Booking
After submitting a service ticket this was quickly resolved but have been unable to determine what was done. I carefully reviewed all related settings and found nothing changed.
I very much appreciate that it's working but like to know what changed so I can learn and not need to submit a request in the future.

Moderators: Mr. Dam