Venue text in serach result small - how to change

• Richard Dass
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88750 by Richard Dass
HI
I have recently purchased and just started to use OS Booking. It appears to be excellent, thank you.

I have however not found a way to change the inline CSS.
When displaying venue information the text is font-size:11px; far too small for my site.
I have tried changing the helper/common.php file as an override in my template but it does not seem to work this way.

Can anyone help with how to change this other than changing the core component file?
Same applies to the 'service cost with this employee' statement below it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard Dass
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88755 by Richard Dass
Replied by Richard Dass on topic Venue text in serach result small - how to change
I have managed how to do this for the 'service cost with this employee' as it had a class attached to it, but the venue and employee descriptions have inline text.

I also see that the service tabs at the top have inline styles so would want to know if this can be changed too.

• Richard Dass
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88780 by Richard Dass
Replied by Richard Dass on topic Venue text in serach result small - how to change
Can I do this safely in the core component files or will I lose those changes at the next update?

More
7 years 6 months ago #88904 by Mr. Dam
Hi Richard,
OS Services Booking doesn't have overrided layout feature, so after installing new OS Services Booking version, you will need to re-do the modification again.
Thanks
Dam

• Richard Dass
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88907 by Richard Dass
ok thank you

Moderators: Mr. Dam