Custom Time Slots

• Jeff Stone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #86183 by Jeff Stone
Custom Time Slots was created by Jeff Stone
One thing I found rather tedious and time consuming, is if you have several services that all use custom time slots - for example a hobby shop that has 3 or 4 custom slot car tracks with 8 cars per track that they rent out per car, per hour - and I set up the custom time slots for the first track rental, now the second track rental has exactly the same custom time slots, as well as the third, but I have to manually enter the custom time slots for each track rental (service). Could there not be a way to set up global custom time slots that you can add to a service, and then re-use them? Or does each custom time slot have a unique identifier that ties it to a particular service?

It would be nice if you could use global custom time slots, especially if the configuration is the same for each service... but I do see the inherent problem if you have slightly different requirements for each service. But, if you have 20 or more similar services that use the same configuration, and open for business 6 out 7 days a week, that's a lot of manual data entry!

On another note, I could not find anything other than an unanswered post regarding different working hours for different venues - there is the potential that you have 2 venues that have different hours of operation, but there is no setting to setup hours for the second, or third, or more venues - the post also mentioned the ability to have a business name field in the venue setup - any chance we will see anything like this anytime soon?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #86186 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Custom Time Slots
Hi Jeff,
I will find solution to add several Custom working time in one time.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff Stone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam