Issues with component

• Michael Uber
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19380 by Michael Uber
Issues with component was created by Michael Uber
Hello! I am having two issues:

1) I can not get photos to post to their services. Here is what I am doing to make it work:
- Edit the Service
- Browse to and select a photo
- Select Save and Close
- The photo appears as a red X on the page. If I right-click the photo I can see the properties of where the photo should be. If I check the directory there is no photo in the directory - the only file there is Index.html
- I manually copy the photo to the directory - changing the name to the name assigned by the component.
- Then the photo will show properly on my page

I am using Amazon Web Service / Bitnami build of Joomla 2.5 - I am suspecting a folder permissions issue, but I an not a Linux guru so some help with what the permissions should be on the folder would be appreciated.

2) I have configured the component in the Administration tab to use US style date and time formats, however the date and time do not follow the formats I have chosen. For example - I have chosen m/d/Y for the date format (see attached picture)- but if you check the link below you will see the date is displayed in d/m/Y format.

Little Red Sleigh

Thank you for the help - and the great component. Even a beginner at Joomla was able to make if function fairly easily. I am going to work on getting PayPal working next :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19381 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Issues with component
Hi,
I have answered you through your email.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam