Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74506 by Mark
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/public_html/administrator/index.php:47
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /home/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:252
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /home/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:372
6 require_once() /home/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:392
7 OspropertyProperties::display() /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_osproperty/osproperty.php:337
8 OspropertyProperties::save() /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_osproperty/classes/property.php:57
9 OSPHelper::updateFacebook() /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_osproperty/classes/property.php:2726
10 OSPHelper::updatePropertyToFacebook() /home/public_html/components/com_osproperty/helpers/helper.php:6085
11 BaseFacebook->api() /home/public_html/components/com_osproperty/helpers/helper.php:6219
12 call_user_func_array() /home/public_html/components/com_osproperty/helpers/fb/base_facebook.php:672
13 BaseFacebook->_graph()
14 BaseFacebook->throwAPIException() /home/public_html/components/com_osproperty/helpers/fb/base_facebook.php:896

Hello everybody,
I am pretty sure that i not the only one who have trouble with facebook autopost function.
I have set all details regarding face api settings. Even i told to publish on which page.
So far all was fine. Only he not publish a single property and every time i update a property in the backend i get the error 200 message.
So i turned on the debug mode and i get that message above.
Can some one help to find the error and post the solution here into the forum so that other people also can get that problem sorted out.
that you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #74586 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
Hi,
To solve the problem, please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account, your Facebook account/ password and remove the security checking step in Facebook. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74618 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
i understand submitting a ticket is get help. But this is not what a forum is for. Why can you not post the solution here in the forum so that anybody else can help themself? That will help the community.

More
8 years 3 months ago #74765 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
Hi Mark,
There are several reasons of this issue, and we aren't sure about them.
In fact, it's difficult to figure this kind of error, because the reason isn't come from OS Property extension. the cause of this problem often comes from objective reasons such as wrong FB Application, FB permission. For example, when you setup the function to post property information into specific Fanpage, but the Facebook application doesn't have permission. etc.
So that, i need you to submit ticket and send necessary information for us to check the problem.
Hope you understand my explanation.
Thanks
Dam

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74809 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
it is exactly the facebook app does not have the permisson to publish. For anybody who maybe have the same problem check your global settings in the permissions.

More
7 years 11 months ago #80888 by serenella
Replied by serenella on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
Sorry we have the solution for this problem? I have this in my site.
Thanks!

More
7 years 11 months ago #82196 by serenella
Replied by serenella on topic Facebook Autopost Error 200 Permission
Please help us for this issued!

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan