• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #48794 by MelanieB
Fa Icons was created by MelanieB
Hi,

I need to use different icons for my site. Where are these stored? I basically want change the three icons on the home page (I have the OS Property template) and want to change the fa fa-tag to fa fa-building but it results in a blank.

Kind regards

Mel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48819 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Fa Icons
Hi Mel,
Can you send us the screenshot of the parts (on template) that you want to change the icons. I will let you know where you can change them.
Thanks
Dam

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #48827 by MelanieB
Replied by MelanieB on topic Fa Icons
Hi Dang,

Its the icons on the home page here:

Also, is there any way I can change the text on the search module that appears in the slideshow? I can't find the module under module manager so guessing its somewhere else?

Kind regards

Mel
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by MelanieB.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48828 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I can't see anything in your attached picture
Thanks
Dam

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #48829 by MelanieB
haha ... i posted just the arrow i added to my image - then tried to edit it but deleted by mistake. Here it is:

Attachments:

More
9 years 8 months ago #48830 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It's easy, please go to backend > Modules management > Filter by Custom HTML module. And you will see modules in postions: position-1. position-2, position-3
Open one module, you will see the editor where you can enter content of module. Take a look at toolbar of Editor. you will see button Tool, click on Tool > source cdode
You will see the HTML code of the module.
And you can change the icon if you want. Look at my screenshot. You will understand it better.
Good luck
Dam
Attachments:

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #48839 by MelanieB
Hi dang,

That is exactly what I tried to change - from fa-tag to fa-building but it produced a blank.

Also, did you see my question about the search box on the slideshow in my earlier post to this thread?

Finally, the slides that shows Latest Properties further down the page is not displaying images. I used the quickstart template. Any idea how I fix this?

My apologies posting all questions in one post -I can create new threads if that's preferred?

indo regards

Mel

More
9 years 8 months ago #48857 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
We are not sure with your icons, so in this case you need check it to see whey the icons don't show.

With other questions
You can change the text in the search module in files: language > en-GB > en-GB.mod_osquicksearch.ini

With the problem: "the slides that shows Latest Properties further down the page is not displaying images. I used the quickstart template" I need to check your site information with super admin account for checking it. Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin acc. My guy will check the problem for you

Thanks
Dam

• MelanieB
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49462 by MelanieB
Hi Dang,

thanks for your help. I have now fixed the icons etc. I found I didn't need the slideshow in the end so just unpublished it. With the quick search box, I have now been able to alter the text. I have one final question, where do I change the button lable on the quick search to rent rather than lease? And how do I ensure it searches for Rent properties instead if this is selected?

Kind regards

Mel

More
9 years 7 months ago #49463 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
The "buttons" that you mentioned are the property types of OS Property. You can configure it at back-end > OS Property > Manage Property types
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan