• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68413 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.0.7. This release contains the following improvements:

1. Added subscription statistic information in the dashboard. From now on, when you access to dashboard, you can see how many subscriptions and what's total subscription amount you want in:

- Today
- Yesterday
- This week (week starts from Monday)
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- This year
- Last year
- Total subscriptions in the system
- Total active subscribers

2. You can now choose the payment methods you want for each subscription plan (default all published subscription plans will be used)

3. Added a new plugin called User - Membership Pro which allows assign users who signed up via Joomla core users registration to a subscription plan you want (usually, free subscription plan)

4. Added fully support for date custom field. Now you can choose the format you want (there are total 9 format you can use), and still validate data type of the data which users entered (date format, past or future date....).

5. Improve backend UI, use Joomla 3 styles to make it more beautiful and easier to work well

If you want to use these nice improvements, please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item and upgrade to your site

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc. Reason: Add User - Membership Pro plugin image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68466 by Zebra2
Replied by Zebra2 on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
I just updated to Membership Pro version 2.0.7. Now I have lost my "Terms and Conditions" option. Regardless of what settings or combination of settings within "Configuration" and within "Plans", I can't get my Terms and Conditions option to appear on the subscription page. Please tell me how I can fix this as soon as possible. This extension had been working perfectly before the update !

I'm editing the above post because now I have more problems. Despite the correct settings, the extension no longer automatically logs subscribers into the account and no longer sends them to an optional URL after login. I needed all 3 of the above features which had been working really great. Now the entire extension has become useless to me !
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Zebra2.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68482 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Hi

That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check it directly on your site to see what's the reason of the error?

The changes in version 2.0.7 has nothing could cause the error which you listed above. So strange

Tuan

More
8 years 7 months ago #68535 by Zebra2
Replied by Zebra2 on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Thanks for the offer but I had to use my backup files and backup databases to restore the site back to version 2.0.6 which works perfectly for me. I can assure you, however, that I know what I am doing and all the settings were set properly when I installed 2.0.7. The new version clearly caused the problems I cited in the above post. Hopefully I'm the only one, for whatever reason, who experienced these issues.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68556 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Hi Tuan

Is version 2.0.7 compatible with Joomla 2.5?

I am currently using
Membership Pro Version 1.7.1
Joomla version 2.5.28

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68567 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alison

Make sure your server is running PHP 5.3.x+ and it will work well. However, before upgrade, please make sure you make a backup of your site so that in case something goes wrong, you can always roll back

Also, I just fixed a bug few hours ago (causes by the change in Joomla 3.4.4 makes installing payment plugin not possible), so if you download version 2.0.7 before, please download it again to make sure you have most stale version

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

More
8 years 7 months ago #68655 by Josef Zeevi
Replied by Josef Zeevi on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Does this version work with Paypals's updated SSL handling?

see: www.paypal-knowledge.com/resources/sites....S.%20English%29.pdf

They're updating to use SHA-256 signing for certificates.....

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68685 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The change Paypal made only affect the servers, not the extension itself. So you should contact your hosting provider and ask them to see whether the change Paypal made affecting them or not (Paypal requires the server support SHA-256)

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 7 months ago #68717 by douglas Imasuen
Replied by douglas Imasuen on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Hi.
Thanks i was able to rectify it, it was having installation issue, i had to reinstall MEMBERSHIP PRO BACK
But i cant find the invoice template in the blank space at INVOICE SETTINGS. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN EDIT MY INVOICE TEMPLATE. I FOUND IT TO BE BLANK SPACE
THANKS

• anthon keuchenius
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68855 by anthon keuchenius
Replied by anthon keuchenius on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.7 released
Hi Tuan,

Is there any improvements in the way articles can be hidden in this new version? It is longtime on my wishlist:
I wish there to be a way one can show the intro/lead but hide (to non subscribers) the section after 'read more', without having to insert codes in each article.
Ideal would be to have the hidden text somewhat visible but so blurry it cannot be read, like myjour and elinea do. Example below.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by anthon keuchenius. Reason: spelling