I can´t change status of users because their email

More
8 years 5 months ago #72681 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Sorry I am late. I just updated download package on server with the fix. Please download latest version from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to get the issue fixed

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #72696 by Bernal Koehrsen
Replied by Bernal Koehrsen on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
No worries Tuan, I know you are busy. However, I just downloaded latest version, cleared cache and I still get the same issue.

Issue Description
1. I have an existing user with subscription plan A.
2. I go into OS Membership, Subscriptions, and click new.
3. I select subscription plan B, and I click the user lookup button to locate the user from step 1. (same user).
4. I click save
5. I get an error message that the email is being used by a different user.

Joomla 3.4.5
OS Membership 2.1.0
Firefox

Added attachment
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #72808 by Bernal Koehrsen
Replied by Bernal Koehrsen on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Hey Tuan, any update on this? My client is really getting frustrated as they can't add user successfully with multiple subscriptions. Thanks for any update.

Just tried again. I downloaded the OS Membership and installed with no issue but my issue wasn't resolved.

Thanks

More
8 years 4 months ago #72841 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Sorry Bernal. I spent almost of my time in the last few days to update documentation of Membership Pro and finally, got it sorted.

I am going to work on this issue and make sure it works this afternoon. Please download latest version at this time on tomorrow and the issue will be fixed. I will also update this topic when it is fixed

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago #72881 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
HI Bernal

I updated download package with the fix. You can download latest version from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to get the extension works properly

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bernal Koehrsen

More
8 years 4 months ago #72893 by Bernal Koehrsen
Hey Tuan,
Thanks so much for addressing this issue. I have installed and everything looks to be running smoothly! Really appreciate the turn around on this issue.

Thanks again...

More
8 years 4 months ago #72914 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming Bernal.

Tuan