Signup page problems

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #49708 by Craig
Replied by Craig on topic Signup page problems
Okay so here is what I have found out. First of all, the jQuery code at the bottom of the template is not being fired off. The second thing I noticed is that $fields->value is returning null.

I believe the javascript can be fixed if the errors there are fixed.

Uncaught ReferenceError: MooTools is not defined mootools-more.js:13(anonymous function) mootools-more.js:13
Uncaught ReferenceError: Hash is not defined modal.js:7(anonymous function) modal.js:7
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'initialize' of undefined signup-standard-silver-monthly:41(anonymous function) signup-standard-silver-monthly:41j jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2k.fireWith jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2n.extend.ready jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2K
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Craig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49726 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Signup page problems
Hi Craig

Seems javascript conflict in this case. So please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site. I will ask a javascript developer in my team to check and solve the issue

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #49758 by Craig
Replied by Craig on topic Signup page problems
I figured it out. Mootools was not being loaded which was causing multiple issues. Thanks for your help!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Craig.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49768 by Gabriel
Replied by Gabriel on topic Signup page problems
Hi, suffering same issue here with the 'state' dropdown list with a fresh Membership Pro 1.6.5 version installed over joomla! 3.3.3... >> Did you got the way to solve it?

More
9 years 7 months ago #49803 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

There was a javascript conflict on the site and my dev fixed it. Could you please go to your site to check it and confirm ?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gabriel

More
9 years 7 months ago #49822 by Gabriel
Replied by Gabriel on topic Signup page problems
[SOLVED] at mi side...
Thanks for helping me to allocate conflicting jquery.js script from other component and providing me a well working version of it.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49853 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks for confirming Gabriel :).

Tuan

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #51229 by Gabriel
Today fixed the same 'STATE' dropdown list issue at the backend when creating a new 'subscriber manually, NEW version provided today by Tuan!.
Please, Tuan rename the today version to something like 1.6.6.2 to make easy to all you membershipPro users to identify the today last version available that fix this issue at the backend, too :-)
Hope this may help others,
Rgrds,
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Gabriel.

More
9 years 6 months ago #51252 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 'STATE' DROPDOWN List issue / Signup page problems
Yes. Thanks for reporting it Gabriel. Usually, I will only release new version when there are many bugs fixed or major new features added. Infact, I still work on the extension almost everyday, but I don't release new version as mentioned.

Tuan