Customer Notification Emails

More
9 years 5 months ago #53280 by CHM
Replied by CHM on topic Customer Notification Emails
Tuan,
I also asked about this feature a few weeks ago. How can I get an updated version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #53471 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Customer Notification Emails
Hi Amjin

This feature is not offical release yet. We will need to test it few more days before making it available for all users.

Please wait for us

Tuan

More
9 years 5 months ago #53531 by CHM
Replied by CHM on topic Customer Notification Emails
Tuan,
this customization was requested 8 months ago with the original request. I cannot continue to wait since our processes depends on this functionality. If I need to pay for immediate support please let me know. If you feel you cannot deliver it in the next few days please advise so that I can find another solution.

I also have an outstanding request for a user confirmation email that is based on each membership plan instead of a generic one under "Options". You already have it setup in your Event Booking which is another software of yours I have invested in. Can you please add it to Membership Pro?

More
9 years 5 months ago #53583 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Customer Notification Emails
Hi

You can submit a support ticket and I will send that version to you which you can use custom notification emails for each plan. For the user confirmation email, I think you will need to customize the extension yourself to have the feature (or hire us to customize it for you)

If you want to hire us to customize it , it will cost you 50$

Regards,

Tuan