• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #163154 by Bill
Monthly Billing for PayFast was created by Bill
Hi Tuan,

We are currently using PayFast to collect our annual subscriptions when paid by credit card.  PayFast South Africa has a facility for monthly billing, but the OsMembership software doesn't allow that on the PayFast paywall.  Would you be prepared to write a module for us to allow us to collect on a monthly basis and if so, could you let me know what you would charge for this, please?

PayFast also are able to bill on ApplePay and so could you also indicate whether you would be prepared to write a module for that, also on a monthly billing basis and if so, what would you charge for that?

PayFast's developers pages may be found at:  developers.payfast.co.za/api#introduction

With kind regards and greeting for the New Year.

Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #163156 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Monthly Billing for PayFast
Hello Bill

I believe the payment plugin does support recurring payment. So you can try to create a Monthly recurring subscription plan, then try to subscribe to see if it works ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #163175 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Monthly Billing for PayFast
  Thanks Tuan. I must be using an old version of this module as it doesn't allow for recurring subscriptions. If I update this will I get the recurring subscription functionality?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #163177 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Monthly Billing for PayFast
Hi Bill

Yes. Update to latest version will have recurring subscription feature supported

Regards

Tuan