[12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 1 week ago #165396 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release
Honestly, I don't know if showing the tab even without data is good or not. I will have to think about it. Adding intro text to the plugin is OK, I will do that

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 10 hours ago #166169 by steved27
Hi, 

I just updated Membership Pro from version 3.4.2 to 3.6.0 and after that the extension was not working showing the error "Call to undefined method OSMembershipHelperHtml::getArticleUrl()".

If found a similar error for OS Property here  joomdonation.com/forum/os-property/64096...cleinput.html#119468 and I did the same change below in the file "components/com_osmembership/helper/html.php" and the problem seems to be solved.

The line: 
public static function getArticleInput($fieldValue, $fieldName = 'article_id')
changed to:
public static function getArticleInput($fieldValue = 0, $fieldName = 'article_id')

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 9 hours ago #166173 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release
Hello

Do not make the change. That's not the right solution. Better revert the change and submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site. I will check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Must be something special on your site, otherwise, it would happen on all other sites

Tuan