Donor List not displaying

More
12 years 10 months ago #9714 by UESA
Donor List not displaying was created by UESA
Hi There

The Donor List is displaying a blank pagte!, could this be due to yhe fact that I have no donors yet ?

Kind Regards
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9777 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donor List not displaying
Hi Dan

Please add a new donation record from back-end of the extension and try to access to the page again to see whether the donors list displayed or not . As I can see, this feature works well, noone has any problem with it before .

If it is still not displayed, there might be something special with your site. Please submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can have a look at it and check it !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 10 months ago #9851 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Update : These was a small bug in the code which causes this error . If anyone gets the same issue, please download latest version of the extension and upgrade to your site to get the issue sorted .

Regards.

Tuan

More
12 years 9 months ago #10218 by digitaldiy
Replied by digitaldiy on topic Re: Donor List not displaying
I have just purchased Joom Donation, and downloaded version 2.8.0 from the member area.

The Doner List displays a blank page, I do not think it has been fully resolved

More
12 years 9 months ago #10263 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sorry for lately response on this post . I was busy in the last few days to work on a new version of one of my extension called Event Booking. I see your support ticket, will work on it tonight .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 4 months ago #12705 by alekorl
Replied by alekorl on topic Re: Donor List not displaying
I'm getting the same problem, I did couple transactions and I cannot see the Donation History under the user. I also cannon see the users under donors list. I'm running Joomla version 1.7.2 and Joom Donation version 2.9.0

Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #12706 by alekorl
I did some troubleshooting and the problem seems to be where the transaction is stored into the database the field published is set to 0. There is any way to force it to be 1 always?

This is a project that I'm doing for school, I really appreciate if you can help me as quick as you can.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12710 by alekorl
I setup the paypal to be in life mode and what I getting now is an extra row in the database with published value=1, campaign_id=0, transaction_id=<transaction number> all other values are NULL. This is supose to overwrite the existing user that make the payment right?

More
12 years 4 months ago #12770 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi alekorl

I am sorry for lately response. It was my wedding and I only come back to office this morning.

Regarding your issue, It seems Paypal IPN cannot reach your site for some reasons, so the status of donation record is not updated and they are not showed from back-end . The reasons might be :

1. Your site is on a local server .

2. Your site is in offline mode .

3. Your site has a security plugin like AdminTools or RS Firewall.... which block IPN message from Paypal .

4. Your Paypal account has IPN turned off

Could you please check and get back to me ? If your site is online, please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it for you !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13930 by gbenga owokade
Replied by gbenga owokade on topic Re: Donor List not displaying
alekorl wrote:

I did some troubleshooting and the problem seems to be where the transaction is stored into the database the field published is set to 0. There is any way to force it to be 1 always?

This is a project that I'm doing for school, I really appreciate if you can help me as quick as you can.

Did you get your problem resolved?Thanks

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt