Custom Fields Management multiple/single campaigns

• BSCwebmaster
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7450 by BSCwebmaster
I would also put this under feature request, but I'm more curious to see if this is solved in later versions of JoomDonation (if greater than JDonation Enabled 2.7.0 15.11.2008 Tuan Pham Ngoc ) or if there are any good work-arounds / hacks.

I have multiple donation forms, three of which are campaigns. I want one of the campaigns to display a custom field listed in fields management. However, when I enable this custom field for just one of the campaigns, it does not show up as it should. So, custom fields are sort of "all or nothing" which is a pain.

Why this could be a feature request: It would be great to turn the Campaign field for custom fields to be multi-select so I can pick any combination instead of "all-or-one" which is actually "all-or-none" for me right now.

- Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7469 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Fields Management multiple/single campaigns
Hi Matt

The feature is not available for now . However, I will address it in the next release (not sure the exactly date yet because right now I am focusing on make it available for Joomla 1.6 - but I am a kind of hard working developer, so you can expect the feature to be available soon) .

FYI, the latest version of the extension is now 2.7.2 . Maybe you should upgrade to this latest version .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #27012 by Azriel
I see this post was made a long time ago, but i thought i would reply anyway. I was int he same situation, had multiple donation forms, and needed a custom field to be in more than 1, yet not all of the forms. The solution I found was just to create 2 of the same custom field, and assign each to a different form. A bit of a long way round, but it works.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt